MP`s BJP Government to blame for farmer suicides: Minister
Indore: Union Tribal Affairs Minister
Kantilal Bhuria on Wednesday blamed the "wrong policies" of Madhya
Pradesh`s BJP Government for farmer suicides in the state and
alleged corruption in distribution of Central assistance.
"Because of wrong policies of the BJP Government in
the State, the farmers are facing a lot of problems and are
forced to commit suicide," he told reporters here.
Due to irregularities in the distribution of economic
package provided by the Centre for the frost-hit farmers, the
affected agriculturists have been deprived of adequate
assistance, the Congress leader alleged.
On the issue of names of alleged RSS workers figuring
in incidents of terrorism, he criticised the right-wing
organisation for its policies.
- J&K: Teams named after militants in cricket tournament
- Laser walls activated along Indo-Pak border to keep vigil against terrorists
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants support of Aamir, Salman, SRK
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- India will be 'Congress-free' if BJP keeps nation 'drought-free': Sanjay Raut
- AgustaWestland VVIP chopper scam: Parent firm Finmeccanica yet to be formally blacklisted, says report
- PCB clears Younis Khan after accepting his apology
- Check cgbse.nic.in, www.cgbse.net for Chhattisgarh Board CGBSE 10th X Class High School (HS) Exam Results 2016
- #CongressPlanningRiots is trending on Twitter. Here's why