MP`s BJP Government to blame for farmer suicides: Minister
Indore: Union Tribal Affairs Minister
Kantilal Bhuria on Wednesday blamed the "wrong policies" of Madhya
Pradesh`s BJP Government for farmer suicides in the state and
alleged corruption in distribution of Central assistance.
"Because of wrong policies of the BJP Government in
the State, the farmers are facing a lot of problems and are
forced to commit suicide," he told reporters here.
Due to irregularities in the distribution of economic
package provided by the Centre for the frost-hit farmers, the
affected agriculturists have been deprived of adequate
assistance, the Congress leader alleged.
On the issue of names of alleged RSS workers figuring
in incidents of terrorism, he criticised the right-wing
organisation for its policies.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days