MP`s BJP Government to blame for farmer suicides: Minister
Indore: Union Tribal Affairs Minister
Kantilal Bhuria on Wednesday blamed the "wrong policies" of Madhya
Pradesh`s BJP Government for farmer suicides in the state and
alleged corruption in distribution of Central assistance.
"Because of wrong policies of the BJP Government in
the State, the farmers are facing a lot of problems and are
forced to commit suicide," he told reporters here.
Due to irregularities in the distribution of economic
package provided by the Centre for the frost-hit farmers, the
affected agriculturists have been deprived of adequate
assistance, the Congress leader alleged.
On the issue of names of alleged RSS workers figuring
in incidents of terrorism, he criticised the right-wing
organisation for its policies.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?