MP`s BJP Government to blame for farmer suicides: Minister
Indore: Union Tribal Affairs Minister
Kantilal Bhuria on Wednesday blamed the "wrong policies" of Madhya
Pradesh`s BJP Government for farmer suicides in the state and
alleged corruption in distribution of Central assistance.
"Because of wrong policies of the BJP Government in
the State, the farmers are facing a lot of problems and are
forced to commit suicide," he told reporters here.
Due to irregularities in the distribution of economic
package provided by the Centre for the frost-hit farmers, the
affected agriculturists have been deprived of adequate
assistance, the Congress leader alleged.
On the issue of names of alleged RSS workers figuring
in incidents of terrorism, he criticised the right-wing
organisation for its policies.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Inside view: Hillary Clinton e-mails reveal what US thinks of India