MP`s BJP Government to blame for farmer suicides: Minister
Indore: Union Tribal Affairs Minister
Kantilal Bhuria on Wednesday blamed the "wrong policies" of Madhya
Pradesh`s BJP Government for farmer suicides in the state and
alleged corruption in distribution of Central assistance.
"Because of wrong policies of the BJP Government in
the State, the farmers are facing a lot of problems and are
forced to commit suicide," he told reporters here.
Due to irregularities in the distribution of economic
package provided by the Centre for the frost-hit farmers, the
affected agriculturists have been deprived of adequate
assistance, the Congress leader alleged.
On the issue of names of alleged RSS workers figuring
in incidents of terrorism, he criticised the right-wing
organisation for its policies.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery