Mukesh Ambani hails Pench National Park
Seoni (MP): Noted industrialist Mukesh Ambani has rated the Pench National Park in Seoni district of the state, which he visited recently, among the best in the world.
"I have visited forests in South Africa and many other countries but found the Pench National Park the best among them. This place is serene", Field Director of Pench National Park Alok Kumar told a news agency on Thursday quoting from the remarks jotted down by the business tycoon in the Visitors` Book.
Chairman and CEO of Reliance Industries Limited, Ambani, also noted that the Park is the safe place for tigers, Kumar said.
The RIL chairman, accompanied by his family members including wife Neeta and son Anant among others, began his Seoni sojourn on March 16. While he left on March 18, the other family members stayed on till March 19, the forest officer said.
Kumar said Ambani expressed his desire to visit the Park, nestled in the lower southern reaches of the Satpuda hills, and known for its tiger reserve, once again later this year.
He also expressed willingness to provide assistance to the Park management and the welfare of people living in surrounding villages.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- India Red vs India Green: Bowlers dominate first day of Duleep Trophy tie
- Hillary Clinton holds lead over Donald Trump, but trails him among white voters: poll
- Sensitive data on India's Scorpene submarines leaked
- Second US service member killed in Afghanistan in 2016
- 8 out of 10 French do not want Nicolas Sarkozy back