Mukesh Ambani hails Pench National Park
Seoni (MP): Noted industrialist Mukesh Ambani has rated the Pench National Park in Seoni district of the state, which he visited recently, among the best in the world.
"I have visited forests in South Africa and many other countries but found the Pench National Park the best among them. This place is serene", Field Director of Pench National Park Alok Kumar told a news agency on Thursday quoting from the remarks jotted down by the business tycoon in the Visitors` Book.
Chairman and CEO of Reliance Industries Limited, Ambani, also noted that the Park is the safe place for tigers, Kumar said.
The RIL chairman, accompanied by his family members including wife Neeta and son Anant among others, began his Seoni sojourn on March 16. While he left on March 18, the other family members stayed on till March 19, the forest officer said.
Kumar said Ambani expressed his desire to visit the Park, nestled in the lower southern reaches of the Satpuda hills, and known for its tiger reserve, once again later this year.
He also expressed willingness to provide assistance to the Park management and the welfare of people living in surrounding villages.
- Sailors rush for tattoos as US Navy bends rules to recruit
- Conduct forensic test on Narada sting tapes, orders Calcutta HC
- You can no longer bully Alia Bhatt - Here's why
- Kanchi Sankaracharya Jayendra Saraswathi acquitted in Radhakrishnan assault case
- 'Russian Doll' galaxy cluster decodes information about dark energy