Mulayam is a `pseudo Lohiaite`, says Uma Bharti
Chitrakoot: Bharatiya Janata Party national vice-president Uma Bharti on Wednesday termed SP supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav as a "pseudo Lohiaite" and said there could never be an alliance between BJP and SP.
"Mulayam Singh Yadav in no way is the representative of Lohia. The manner in which he ran the government is totally opposite to the ideology of Lohia therefore he is a pseudo Lohiaite," Uma told reporters.
She said that Mulayam was not a real Lohiaite.
"Only we can realise the dreams of Lohia and Deen Dayal Upadhyaya and not a person like Mulayam," she said.
When asked to comment about Mulayam praising L K Advani, the saffron leader said it was due to the BJP leader`s personality.
"By doing so he has shown political decency, but I will give message to him that it will not remove his sin of criminalisation of Uttar Pradesh," she said.
On being asked whether there would be any alliance between BJP and Mulayam, Uma said "never".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday