Mulayam is a `pseudo Lohiaite`, says Uma Bharti
Chitrakoot: Bharatiya Janata Party national vice-president Uma Bharti on Wednesday termed SP supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav as a "pseudo Lohiaite" and said there could never be an alliance between BJP and SP.
"Mulayam Singh Yadav in no way is the representative of Lohia. The manner in which he ran the government is totally opposite to the ideology of Lohia therefore he is a pseudo Lohiaite," Uma told reporters.
She said that Mulayam was not a real Lohiaite.
"Only we can realise the dreams of Lohia and Deen Dayal Upadhyaya and not a person like Mulayam," she said.
When asked to comment about Mulayam praising L K Advani, the saffron leader said it was due to the BJP leader`s personality.
"By doing so he has shown political decency, but I will give message to him that it will not remove his sin of criminalisation of Uttar Pradesh," she said.
On being asked whether there would be any alliance between BJP and Mulayam, Uma said "never".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Know how much sex is enough for happiness
- Swaragini: Ragini gets caught in her own trap; Swara slaps her
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Shah Rukh Khan tweets about new ‘Dilwale’ song
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed