Mulayam is a `pseudo Lohiaite`, says Uma Bharti
Chitrakoot: Bharatiya Janata Party national vice-president Uma Bharti on Wednesday termed SP supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav as a "pseudo Lohiaite" and said there could never be an alliance between BJP and SP.
"Mulayam Singh Yadav in no way is the representative of Lohia. The manner in which he ran the government is totally opposite to the ideology of Lohia therefore he is a pseudo Lohiaite," Uma told reporters.
She said that Mulayam was not a real Lohiaite.
"Only we can realise the dreams of Lohia and Deen Dayal Upadhyaya and not a person like Mulayam," she said.
When asked to comment about Mulayam praising L K Advani, the saffron leader said it was due to the BJP leader`s personality.
"By doing so he has shown political decency, but I will give message to him that it will not remove his sin of criminalisation of Uttar Pradesh," she said.
On being asked whether there would be any alliance between BJP and Mulayam, Uma said "never".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Arvind Kejriwal takes U-turn on water promise, says BJP
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!