Muslims should not be treated as mere vote bank: RSS leader
Bhopal: Senior RSS leader Indresh Kumar on Tuesday said leaders of various political parties should not treat Muslims as just "vote bank" to gain political mileage.
"Time has come to treat Muslims...Not merely as vote banks by various political parties," he told reporters here.
Criticising the Centre over its policies in dealing with neighbouring countries, he said, "Many problems, including infiltration, which we are facing today is a result of weak policies adopted by the Centre...Tough policies are needed in dealing with Pakistan."
The RSS functionary said Prime Minister Manmohan Singh`s stand on Chinese incursion "lacked strength and courage".
Kumar also targeted Congress General Secretary Digvijay Singh and Union Home Minister Sushil Kumar Shinde over their saffron terror remarks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa