Muslims should not be treated as mere vote bank: RSS leader
Bhopal: Senior RSS leader Indresh Kumar on Tuesday said leaders of various political parties should not treat Muslims as just "vote bank" to gain political mileage.
"Time has come to treat Muslims...Not merely as vote banks by various political parties," he told reporters here.
Criticising the Centre over its policies in dealing with neighbouring countries, he said, "Many problems, including infiltration, which we are facing today is a result of weak policies adopted by the Centre...Tough policies are needed in dealing with Pakistan."
The RSS functionary said Prime Minister Manmohan Singh`s stand on Chinese incursion "lacked strength and courage".
Kumar also targeted Congress General Secretary Digvijay Singh and Union Home Minister Sushil Kumar Shinde over their saffron terror remarks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi