Muslims to vote for BJP during MP assembly polls, says BJP
Bhopal: BJP National Vice-President Prabhat Jha claimed here on Monday that Muslims in large numbers would vote for his party during this year`s assembly elections in Madhya Pradesh.
The BJP Vice-President told reporters that he held this view because Muslims were impressed with the good work done for them by Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan`s government.
Prabhat said that Muslims in large number had turned out to greet Chouhan`s `Jan Ashirwad Yatra` and added that this is an indication that they would vote for the BJP.
He said that during Akhilesh Yadav`s one-year rule, Uttar Pradesh had witnessed a total of 104 communal riots which was not the case in Madhya Pradesh.
He said that various schemes being run by the Madhya Pradesh government had benefitted all sections of society.
"Nobody was discriminated against and this has impressed Muslims," Prabhat said.
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights?
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part II
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part III
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part IV
- Will Sonia Gandhi reveal the truth behind AgustaWestland chopper scam?
- Rio Olympics Goodwill Ambassador row: Yogeshwar Dutt criticised by Twitterati for opposing Salman Khan's appointment
- Recovery across key sectors 'surprisingly strong': Nomura
- Took liberty to up entertainment quotient in 'Azhar': Emraan Hashmi
- PHOTO: Vintage Sachin! When Master Blaster turned out for Yorkshire
- AgustaWestland scam: Arvind Kejriwal dares BJP to arrest Congress chief Sonia Gandhi