Muslims to vote for BJP during MP assembly polls, says BJP
Bhopal: BJP National Vice-President Prabhat Jha claimed here on Monday that Muslims in large numbers would vote for his party during this year`s assembly elections in Madhya Pradesh.
The BJP Vice-President told reporters that he held this view because Muslims were impressed with the good work done for them by Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan`s government.
Prabhat said that Muslims in large number had turned out to greet Chouhan`s `Jan Ashirwad Yatra` and added that this is an indication that they would vote for the BJP.
He said that during Akhilesh Yadav`s one-year rule, Uttar Pradesh had witnessed a total of 104 communal riots which was not the case in Madhya Pradesh.
He said that various schemes being run by the Madhya Pradesh government had benefitted all sections of society.
"Nobody was discriminated against and this has impressed Muslims," Prabhat said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack