Mutilated boy found on rail tracks in Indore
Indore: The mutilated body of a young man was on Tuesday found on the rail tracks near the super corridor here, police said.
Preliminary reports indicate that the deceased, in his 20s, probably committed suicide, Banganga Thana Incharge Yogesh Tomar said.
Police said that a woman did approach the GRP in search of her son missing since last night but the victim is yet to be identified.
In another incident, one person identified as Gotia was found lying unconscious on a rail track in Rajendra Nagar police area late last night, police said.
Whether the victim was thrown from the running train or he slipped, was to be ascertained, they said.
The injured was sent to the MY Hospital where he was still unconscious and undergoing medical treatment, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Former CM Panneerselvam demands secret voting in Tamil Nadu Assembly
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- Exclusive: In conversation with Rajnath Singh, Union Home Minister
- DMK, Congress will vote against government formation in Tamil Nadu
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley