Mutilated boy found on rail tracks in Indore
Indore: The mutilated body of a young man was on Tuesday found on the rail tracks near the super corridor here, police said.
Preliminary reports indicate that the deceased, in his 20s, probably committed suicide, Banganga Thana Incharge Yogesh Tomar said.
Police said that a woman did approach the GRP in search of her son missing since last night but the victim is yet to be identified.
In another incident, one person identified as Gotia was found lying unconscious on a rail track in Rajendra Nagar police area late last night, police said.
Whether the victim was thrown from the running train or he slipped, was to be ascertained, they said.
The injured was sent to the MY Hospital where he was still unconscious and undergoing medical treatment, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jharkhand: 2 dead, several injured in clashes between police, villagers in Ramgarh
- Delhi minister meets Jain monk over Vishal Dadlani tweet controversy
- One killed in annual bull racing in Peru
- 16-year-old Indian-origin boy finds cure for breast cancer treatment
- Heartbreaking! Denied medical help, 12-year-old UP boy dies on dad's shoulder
- Swiss fighter jet missing, believed crashed: Ministry
- PM Narendra Modi reviews plans to counter strike by trade unions
- 'Indo-US logistic pact is not agreement to set up bases'
- Defiant Rousseff says Brazil's democracy on trial with her
- Small group holding majority to ransom: Manohar Parrikar on Kashmir