Mutilated boy found on rail tracks in Indore
Indore: The mutilated body of a young man was on Tuesday found on the rail tracks near the super corridor here, police said.
Preliminary reports indicate that the deceased, in his 20s, probably committed suicide, Banganga Thana Incharge Yogesh Tomar said.
Police said that a woman did approach the GRP in search of her son missing since last night but the victim is yet to be identified.
In another incident, one person identified as Gotia was found lying unconscious on a rail track in Rajendra Nagar police area late last night, police said.
Whether the victim was thrown from the running train or he slipped, was to be ascertained, they said.
The injured was sent to the MY Hospital where he was still unconscious and undergoing medical treatment, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...