Mutilated boy found on rail tracks in Indore
Indore: The mutilated body of a young man was on Tuesday found on the rail tracks near the super corridor here, police said.
Preliminary reports indicate that the deceased, in his 20s, probably committed suicide, Banganga Thana Incharge Yogesh Tomar said.
Police said that a woman did approach the GRP in search of her son missing since last night but the victim is yet to be identified.
In another incident, one person identified as Gotia was found lying unconscious on a rail track in Rajendra Nagar police area late last night, police said.
Whether the victim was thrown from the running train or he slipped, was to be ascertained, they said.
The injured was sent to the MY Hospital where he was still unconscious and undergoing medical treatment, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu launches India's first green rail corridor in Tamil Nadu
- UP: 8 children killed as train hits school mini-bus in Bhadohi
- Why is Sidhu evasive about joining AAP?