Narayan Sai still absconding; Gujarat police raid Asaram`s Ratlam ashram
Zee Media Bureau
Ratlam: Speeding up their hunt for Narayan Sai, the Gujarat police on Thursday raided an ashram of controversial godman Asaram Bapu, who is in jail on charges of sexual assault, here in Madhya Pradesh.
The Gujarat and Delhi Police had combined their forces in searching Najafgarh in south and Rohini in west Delhi on Tuesday night for the son of Asaram, who has been on the run since a complaint of rape was filed against him in Surat on October 06.
The complaint was filed by a 30-year-old woman, who alleged that Narayan Sai raped her between 2001 to 2005.
Two sisters, who lived in Surat, have filed rape complaints against Asaram Bapu and Narayan Sai at different police stations in Gujarat. They alleged they were raped by the duo during their stay in the ashram in mid-2000s.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'