Narendra Modi, Advani expected to attend BJP meet in MP
Bhopal: BJP patriarch LK Advani and its prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi are expected to share the dais at a party workers` meet in poll-bound Madhya Pradesh on September 25.
Other prominent BJP leaders, including Arun Jaitley, Ananth Kumar, Venkaiah Naidu, Sushma Swaraj and former chief ministers of Madhya Pradesh, would also attend the sammelan at Jamboree Maidan here, state party unit spokesman Hitesh Vajpeyi said here today.
Arrangements were being made to ensure that the event becomes a grand success, he said.
BJP workers from all over Madhya Pradesh will attend the event, which would be the biggest function of its kind before the state Assembly elections slated later this year, he said.
A similar sammelan was held before the 2008 Assembly elections also and that time LK Advani had addressed it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test