National flag mounted upside down on MP Dy Speaker`s vehicle
Seoni (MP): The national flag was found allegedly mounted upside down on the official vehicle of Madhya Pradesh Assembly Deputy Speaker Harvansh Singh when he arrived for a public function here on Sunday, officials said.
Singh had come to take part in the public information campaign of the Centre`s Bharat Nirman programme, when his vehicle with red beacon light, was spotted with the national flag that was mounted in a wrong way, they said.
When the mediapersons drew his attention towards it, Singh said the vehicle was provided to him by the district administration officials as part of protocol.
Singh said that he did not notice the mistake and added that it must have happened accidentally.
After the matter was brought to light, Singh immediately directed the officials concerned to rectify the mistake.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries