New-born twin infants abandoned in Indore
Indore: New-born twin infants were found
abandoned in a stationery bus here, police said.
"The twins, aged nearly 10 days were found abandoned
in a stationery bus at city`s Sarvate Bus Stand late last
night," police said today.
One infant is male while another is female, they said,
adding the identity and whereabouts of their parents are yet
According to passengers, a young couple boarded the
bus with the twins and soon dropped down on the excuse of
taking tickets after leaving the babies in it, police said.
However, the couple did not return, they said.
After some time, the driver and the conductor of the
bus heard some cries and found the twins in the bus and
informed about them to the police.
Both new-born babies have been taken to the local M Y
Hospital where they are being cared, police said.
A case has been registered into the matter and a
search was on for the young couple who left the twins
abandoned in the bus, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened