New-born twin infants abandoned in Indore
Indore: New-born twin infants were found
abandoned in a stationery bus here, police said.
"The twins, aged nearly 10 days were found abandoned
in a stationery bus at city`s Sarvate Bus Stand late last
night," police said today.
One infant is male while another is female, they said,
adding the identity and whereabouts of their parents are yet
According to passengers, a young couple boarded the
bus with the twins and soon dropped down on the excuse of
taking tickets after leaving the babies in it, police said.
However, the couple did not return, they said.
After some time, the driver and the conductor of the
bus heard some cries and found the twins in the bus and
informed about them to the police.
Both new-born babies have been taken to the local M Y
Hospital where they are being cared, police said.
A case has been registered into the matter and a
search was on for the young couple who left the twins
abandoned in the bus, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read