New-born twin infants abandoned in Indore
Indore: New-born twin infants were found
abandoned in a stationery bus here, police said.
"The twins, aged nearly 10 days were found abandoned
in a stationery bus at city`s Sarvate Bus Stand late last
night," police said today.
One infant is male while another is female, they said,
adding the identity and whereabouts of their parents are yet
According to passengers, a young couple boarded the
bus with the twins and soon dropped down on the excuse of
taking tickets after leaving the babies in it, police said.
However, the couple did not return, they said.
After some time, the driver and the conductor of the
bus heard some cries and found the twins in the bus and
informed about them to the police.
Both new-born babies have been taken to the local M Y
Hospital where they are being cared, police said.
A case has been registered into the matter and a
search was on for the young couple who left the twins
abandoned in the bus, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded: Shahid reveals about meeting Aishwarya
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!