New-born twin infants abandoned in Indore
Indore: New-born twin infants were found
abandoned in a stationery bus here, police said.
"The twins, aged nearly 10 days were found abandoned
in a stationery bus at city`s Sarvate Bus Stand late last
night," police said today.
One infant is male while another is female, they said,
adding the identity and whereabouts of their parents are yet
According to passengers, a young couple boarded the
bus with the twins and soon dropped down on the excuse of
taking tickets after leaving the babies in it, police said.
However, the couple did not return, they said.
After some time, the driver and the conductor of the
bus heard some cries and found the twins in the bus and
informed about them to the police.
Both new-born babies have been taken to the local M Y
Hospital where they are being cared, police said.
A case has been registered into the matter and a
search was on for the young couple who left the twins
abandoned in the bus, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- India, Bangladesh Home Minister-level talks today - Know its agenda
- 2006 Aurangabad arms haul case: MCOCA court likely to announce its order on Abu Jundal today
- PM Narendra Modi to hold NITI Aayog meeting for 15-year vision today
- Rio Games 2016: Hopes rest on Usain Bolt to lead athletics out of doping darkness
- Mayawati-Dayashankar Singh row: BJP women leaders to protest in Lucknow against BSP today