New-born twin infants abandoned in Indore
Indore: New-born twin infants were found
abandoned in a stationery bus here, police said.
"The twins, aged nearly 10 days were found abandoned
in a stationery bus at city`s Sarvate Bus Stand late last
night," police said today.
One infant is male while another is female, they said,
adding the identity and whereabouts of their parents are yet
According to passengers, a young couple boarded the
bus with the twins and soon dropped down on the excuse of
taking tickets after leaving the babies in it, police said.
However, the couple did not return, they said.
After some time, the driver and the conductor of the
bus heard some cries and found the twins in the bus and
informed about them to the police.
Both new-born babies have been taken to the local M Y
Hospital where they are being cared, police said.
A case has been registered into the matter and a
search was on for the young couple who left the twins
abandoned in the bus, they said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Know how much sex is enough for happiness
- Swaragini: Ragini gets caught in her own trap; Swara slaps her
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed