NIA arrests suspect of Samjhauta, Malegaon bombing
Indore: The National Investigation Agency on Wednesday arrested a man suspected to be involved in 2007 Samjhauta Express blast and 2006 Malegaon bombing.
42-year-old Dileep Jagpat was arrested from Kishanganj area of the district, sources said.
The NIA team is camping in western Madhya Pradesh to probe several blast cases, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Beware! Fake currency notes floating in market this Diwali
- Intelligence agencies warn of firing by Pakistan along LoC, international border
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon