NIA arrests suspect of Samjhauta, Malegaon bombing
Indore: The National Investigation Agency on Wednesday arrested a man suspected to be involved in 2007 Samjhauta Express blast and 2006 Malegaon bombing.
42-year-old Dileep Jagpat was arrested from Kishanganj area of the district, sources said.
The NIA team is camping in western Madhya Pradesh to probe several blast cases, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- See pic: Call for further study after discovery of baboon-like creature on Mars!
- India prays for Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa; PM, Army Chief visit hospital
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch