NIA arrests suspect of Samjhauta, Malegaon bombing
Indore: The National Investigation Agency on Wednesday arrested a man suspected to be involved in 2007 Samjhauta Express blast and 2006 Malegaon bombing.
42-year-old Dileep Jagpat was arrested from Kishanganj area of the district, sources said.
The NIA team is camping in western Madhya Pradesh to probe several blast cases, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- People storm to watch Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' in Pakistan, leave hall teary-eyed