NIA picks up Samjhauta, Malegaon blasts suspect
Indore: National Investigation Agency on Wednesday detained a suspect in connection with the Samjhauta Express and Malegaon blasts from a suburban town of Indore district, police sources said.
The NIA teams made extensive searches at Sanver, a suburban town in Indore and detained Dinesh Devra.
Devra of Chandrawatiganj area of Sanver was detained after interrogation, Sanver police station in-charge U P S Chouhan told PTI.
On Monday, NIA had arrested one Balveer Singh from the Shipra police station area in connection with the Samjhauta Express and Malegaon blasts, as well as the murder of former RSS activist Sunil Joshi on January 14.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- The inside story of IC-814 hijacking
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown