NIA picks up Samjhauta, Malegaon blasts suspect
Indore: National Investigation Agency on Wednesday detained a suspect in connection with the Samjhauta Express and Malegaon blasts from a suburban town of Indore district, police sources said.
The NIA teams made extensive searches at Sanver, a suburban town in Indore and detained Dinesh Devra.
Devra of Chandrawatiganj area of Sanver was detained after interrogation, Sanver police station in-charge U P S Chouhan told PTI.
On Monday, NIA had arrested one Balveer Singh from the Shipra police station area in connection with the Samjhauta Express and Malegaon blasts, as well as the murder of former RSS activist Sunil Joshi on January 14.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Today in History | 25th August, 2016
- Are festivals and other social fete being manipulated for political benefits?
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- PM Modi pips Amitabh Bachchan, becomes most followed Indian on Twitter
- Tips to treat minor burns at home!
- UEFA Champions League draw: Barca reunion for Guardiola, Madrid get Dortmund, Arsenal pair PSG
- Clinton tops 50% support from US voters in latest poll
- Bihar floods kill eight more; water recedes in UP but still in red