NIA picks up Samjhauta, Malegaon blasts suspect
Indore: National Investigation Agency on Wednesday detained a suspect in connection with the Samjhauta Express and Malegaon blasts from a suburban town of Indore district, police sources said.
The NIA teams made extensive searches at Sanver, a suburban town in Indore and detained Dinesh Devra.
Devra of Chandrawatiganj area of Sanver was detained after interrogation, Sanver police station in-charge U P S Chouhan told PTI.
On Monday, NIA had arrested one Balveer Singh from the Shipra police station area in connection with the Samjhauta Express and Malegaon blasts, as well as the murder of former RSS activist Sunil Joshi on January 14.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why