NIA picks up Samjhauta, Malegaon blasts suspect
Indore: National Investigation Agency on Wednesday detained a suspect in connection with the Samjhauta Express and Malegaon blasts from a suburban town of Indore district, police sources said.
The NIA teams made extensive searches at Sanver, a suburban town in Indore and detained Dinesh Devra.
Devra of Chandrawatiganj area of Sanver was detained after interrogation, Sanver police station in-charge U P S Chouhan told PTI.
On Monday, NIA had arrested one Balveer Singh from the Shipra police station area in connection with the Samjhauta Express and Malegaon blasts, as well as the murder of former RSS activist Sunil Joshi on January 14.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report