Nine-day festival of plays to be inaugurated in MP tomorrow
Bhopal: A nine-day festival of plays
`Bharat Rang Mahotsav` will be inaugurated here tomorrow by
the Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan.
"During the festival, 15 plays of national and
international repute would be performed at Ravindra Bhawan and
Bharat Bhawan," the Director of the National School of
Drama Anuradha Kapur told a press conference here today.
She said that various languages in which the plays
would be performed are Bengali, Malayalam, Manipuri and
Kannada as well as English, French and Nepali.
The plays, held by the National School of Drama, New
Delhi in association with Madhya Pradesh government`s Culture
Department, would be staged during the festival and will
include `Umrao Jaan`, `Quick Death` and Ibsen`s `A Doll`s
House` in Nepali.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- President Mukherjee inspect International Fleet Review at Vishakhapatnam
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- Was Divyansh sexually assaulted and then murdered?
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Ryan child death: Sexual assault allegations should be probed, says Manish Sisodia
- Not Delhi, but Varanasi and Muzaffarpur the most polluted cities in India
- 'Bajirao Mastani' still galloping at box office, mints Rs 350 cr!
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016