Nine-day festival of plays to be inaugurated in MP tomorrow
Bhopal: A nine-day festival of plays
`Bharat Rang Mahotsav` will be inaugurated here tomorrow by
the Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan.
"During the festival, 15 plays of national and
international repute would be performed at Ravindra Bhawan and
Bharat Bhawan," the Director of the National School of
Drama Anuradha Kapur told a press conference here today.
She said that various languages in which the plays
would be performed are Bengali, Malayalam, Manipuri and
Kannada as well as English, French and Nepali.
The plays, held by the National School of Drama, New
Delhi in association with Madhya Pradesh government`s Culture
Department, would be staged during the festival and will
include `Umrao Jaan`, `Quick Death` and Ibsen`s `A Doll`s
House` in Nepali.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- OROP issue: With no breakthrough in sight, Army veterans may meet PM Narendra Modi today
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police