Nine-day festival of plays to be inaugurated in MP tomorrow
Bhopal: A nine-day festival of plays
`Bharat Rang Mahotsav` will be inaugurated here tomorrow by
the Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan.
"During the festival, 15 plays of national and
international repute would be performed at Ravindra Bhawan and
Bharat Bhawan," the Director of the National School of
Drama Anuradha Kapur told a press conference here today.
She said that various languages in which the plays
would be performed are Bengali, Malayalam, Manipuri and
Kannada as well as English, French and Nepali.
The plays, held by the National School of Drama, New
Delhi in association with Madhya Pradesh government`s Culture
Department, would be staged during the festival and will
include `Umrao Jaan`, `Quick Death` and Ibsen`s `A Doll`s
House` in Nepali.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- It was Lalu who pulled and hugged me, will continue to fight corruption, clarifies Arvind Kejriwal