Nine-day festival of plays to be inaugurated in MP tomorrow
Bhopal: A nine-day festival of plays
`Bharat Rang Mahotsav` will be inaugurated here tomorrow by
the Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan.
"During the festival, 15 plays of national and
international repute would be performed at Ravindra Bhawan and
Bharat Bhawan," the Director of the National School of
Drama Anuradha Kapur told a press conference here today.
She said that various languages in which the plays
would be performed are Bengali, Malayalam, Manipuri and
Kannada as well as English, French and Nepali.
The plays, held by the National School of Drama, New
Delhi in association with Madhya Pradesh government`s Culture
Department, would be staged during the festival and will
include `Umrao Jaan`, `Quick Death` and Ibsen`s `A Doll`s
House` in Nepali.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users