Nirmal Baba issued notice by police
Bhopal: Police here on Tuesday issued a notice against controversial baba, Nirmaljeet Singh Narula, following complaint by a local resident stating that the baba had allegedly cheated him.
One Rajesh Sen in his complaint lodged with the Habibganj Police Station said that when he approached Nirmal Baba and told him that he was not getting a job, he was `advised` to always keep a black colour wallet with him, City Superintendent of Police, Rajesh Singh Bhadoria told reporters.
However, despite following baba`s advice, he did not get any job and felt cheated.
Incidentally, Nirmal Baba reportedly charges Rs 2,000 per person as admission fee to attend his so called camps.
After the complaint from Sen was received, a notice has been sent to Nirmal Baba demanding his reply, police said.
Meanwhile, few devotees of Nirmal Baba on Tuesday came out in support of him and staged a demonstration in Bairagarh area.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- The inside story of IC-814 hijacking
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown