Nirmal Baba issued notice by police
Bhopal: Police here on Tuesday issued a notice against controversial baba, Nirmaljeet Singh Narula, following complaint by a local resident stating that the baba had allegedly cheated him.
One Rajesh Sen in his complaint lodged with the Habibganj Police Station said that when he approached Nirmal Baba and told him that he was not getting a job, he was `advised` to always keep a black colour wallet with him, City Superintendent of Police, Rajesh Singh Bhadoria told reporters.
However, despite following baba`s advice, he did not get any job and felt cheated.
Incidentally, Nirmal Baba reportedly charges Rs 2,000 per person as admission fee to attend his so called camps.
After the complaint from Sen was received, a notice has been sent to Nirmal Baba demanding his reply, police said.
Meanwhile, few devotees of Nirmal Baba on Tuesday came out in support of him and staged a demonstration in Bairagarh area.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured