Nirmal Baba issued notice by police
Bhopal: Police here on Tuesday issued a notice against controversial baba, Nirmaljeet Singh Narula, following complaint by a local resident stating that the baba had allegedly cheated him.
One Rajesh Sen in his complaint lodged with the Habibganj Police Station said that when he approached Nirmal Baba and told him that he was not getting a job, he was `advised` to always keep a black colour wallet with him, City Superintendent of Police, Rajesh Singh Bhadoria told reporters.
However, despite following baba`s advice, he did not get any job and felt cheated.
Incidentally, Nirmal Baba reportedly charges Rs 2,000 per person as admission fee to attend his so called camps.
After the complaint from Sen was received, a notice has been sent to Nirmal Baba demanding his reply, police said.
Meanwhile, few devotees of Nirmal Baba on Tuesday came out in support of him and staged a demonstration in Bairagarh area.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor