Nirmal Baba issued notice by police
Bhopal: Police here on Tuesday issued a notice against controversial baba, Nirmaljeet Singh Narula, following complaint by a local resident stating that the baba had allegedly cheated him.
One Rajesh Sen in his complaint lodged with the Habibganj Police Station said that when he approached Nirmal Baba and told him that he was not getting a job, he was `advised` to always keep a black colour wallet with him, City Superintendent of Police, Rajesh Singh Bhadoria told reporters.
However, despite following baba`s advice, he did not get any job and felt cheated.
Incidentally, Nirmal Baba reportedly charges Rs 2,000 per person as admission fee to attend his so called camps.
After the complaint from Sen was received, a notice has been sent to Nirmal Baba demanding his reply, police said.
Meanwhile, few devotees of Nirmal Baba on Tuesday came out in support of him and staged a demonstration in Bairagarh area.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- 'Second Hand Husband' review: Fails to impress