Nirmal Baba issued notice by police
Bhopal: Police here on Tuesday issued a notice against controversial baba, Nirmaljeet Singh Narula, following complaint by a local resident stating that the baba had allegedly cheated him.
One Rajesh Sen in his complaint lodged with the Habibganj Police Station said that when he approached Nirmal Baba and told him that he was not getting a job, he was `advised` to always keep a black colour wallet with him, City Superintendent of Police, Rajesh Singh Bhadoria told reporters.
However, despite following baba`s advice, he did not get any job and felt cheated.
Incidentally, Nirmal Baba reportedly charges Rs 2,000 per person as admission fee to attend his so called camps.
After the complaint from Sen was received, a notice has been sent to Nirmal Baba demanding his reply, police said.
Meanwhile, few devotees of Nirmal Baba on Tuesday came out in support of him and staged a demonstration in Bairagarh area.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city