No clarity on Congress leadership in MP: Prabhat Jha
Bhopal: BJP vice president Prabhat Jha on Sunday said the Opposition Congress has no prominent face as a leader in poll-bound Madhya Pradesh and there should be clarity on it.
"We know that there are a number of Congress leaders in the state but we are not aware of who is actually leading the party," Jha said.
Prabhat said all the Congress leaders (in the state) may be sharing a common platform, but they are not together at heart.
When Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi comes to the state on October 24, he should clear the air on the (leadership) issue, Jha said, adding that in BJP, everyone knows that state Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan is the party`s undisputed leader.
Asked about BJP`s chances in Assembly elections scheduled next month, Prabhat said, "I am 100 per cent sure that the BJP will win."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday