No more power cuts in Madhya Pradesh`s tourist spots
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh`s famous tourist destinations like Sanchi, Khajuraho, Pachmarhi and Mandu will not have any power cuts now, it was announced Friday.
These places are now free from the frequent power cut schedules of the electricity department, the Madhya Pradesh State Tourism Development Corporation (MPSTDC) said in a statement.
The decision has been taken in view of the infrastructural development done by the tourism corporation in these places.
Comfort of the tourists coming from all over the world was also a reason behind the relaxation, it said.
Efforts were also underway to get uninterrupted power supply in other tourist destinations of the state, the corporation added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Exclusive interview with Usman Majid, MLA, J&K Congress
- Four Indians kidnapped in Libya; Islamic State hand suspected
- Parties should be united against terrorism, says Rajnath Singh
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez