No more power cuts in Madhya Pradesh`s tourist spots
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh`s famous tourist destinations like Sanchi, Khajuraho, Pachmarhi and Mandu will not have any power cuts now, it was announced Friday.
These places are now free from the frequent power cut schedules of the electricity department, the Madhya Pradesh State Tourism Development Corporation (MPSTDC) said in a statement.
The decision has been taken in view of the infrastructural development done by the tourism corporation in these places.
Comfort of the tourists coming from all over the world was also a reason behind the relaxation, it said.
Efforts were also underway to get uninterrupted power supply in other tourist destinations of the state, the corporation added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- Dadri lynching: UP CM Akhilesh raises compensation to Rs 45 lakh
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video