No more power cuts in Madhya Pradesh`s tourist spots
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh`s famous tourist destinations like Sanchi, Khajuraho, Pachmarhi and Mandu will not have any power cuts now, it was announced Friday.
These places are now free from the frequent power cut schedules of the electricity department, the Madhya Pradesh State Tourism Development Corporation (MPSTDC) said in a statement.
The decision has been taken in view of the infrastructural development done by the tourism corporation in these places.
Comfort of the tourists coming from all over the world was also a reason behind the relaxation, it said.
Efforts were also underway to get uninterrupted power supply in other tourist destinations of the state, the corporation added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will implement 'One Rank, One Pension' without fail: PM Modi
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi