No more surgery for Uddhav as of now: Saamana
Mumbai: Shiv Sena executive president Uddhav Thackeray does not require any more surgery as of now for chest pain, the party mouthpiece `Saamana` said on Tuesday.
Uddhav yesterday underwent angiography (surgery to unblock blood vessels) at Lilavati Hospital in suburban Bandra where he was admitted after he complained of chest pain.
"Since last four days, he (Uddhav) was having chest pain. Therefore, he went to the hospital and did a check-up," the article said.
"He was subjected to stress test and two-dimensional echocardiography test," the report said.
After the angiography, there is no need, as of now, of any heart surgery on Uddhav, the newspaper said quoting a doctor who attended him.
According to `Saamana`, the tests were conducted on the party executive president under the guidance of cardiologist Dr Samuel Mathew.
Meanwhile, Dr Sudhir, official spokesperson of Lilavati Hospital, refused to comment on Uddhav`s health.
According to the report, NCP chief Sharad Pawar, his daughter and MP Supriya Sule, BJP leaders Nitin Gadkari and Sushma Swaraj enquired about Uddhav`s health.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: BJP wins 82 seats in nail-biting finish, Shiv Sena 84; Uddhav, Fadnavis non-committal on alliance
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017 LIVE: BJP triumphs across state; hung verdict in BMC elections
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test