No more surgery for Uddhav as of now: Saamana
Mumbai: Shiv Sena executive president Uddhav Thackeray does not require any more surgery as of now for chest pain, the party mouthpiece `Saamana` said on Tuesday.
Uddhav yesterday underwent angiography (surgery to unblock blood vessels) at Lilavati Hospital in suburban Bandra where he was admitted after he complained of chest pain.
"Since last four days, he (Uddhav) was having chest pain. Therefore, he went to the hospital and did a check-up," the article said.
"He was subjected to stress test and two-dimensional echocardiography test," the report said.
After the angiography, there is no need, as of now, of any heart surgery on Uddhav, the newspaper said quoting a doctor who attended him.
According to `Saamana`, the tests were conducted on the party executive president under the guidance of cardiologist Dr Samuel Mathew.
Meanwhile, Dr Sudhir, official spokesperson of Lilavati Hospital, refused to comment on Uddhav`s health.
According to the report, NCP chief Sharad Pawar, his daughter and MP Supriya Sule, BJP leaders Nitin Gadkari and Sushma Swaraj enquired about Uddhav`s health.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical