Occultist gets 7-year jail term for rape
Bundi: A local court Wednesday sentenced a 50-year-old occultist to seven year of imprisonment for raping a young married woman under the pretext of curing her psychotic disorder.
Additional District Judge Satayajeet Roy convicted Laturlal Kumawat, a resident of Sitapura village, of raping the 22-year-old woman on March 11 last year and sentenced him to seven-year jail term.
According to the prosecution, the occultist took the woman behind Balaji temple here on Railway station road under the pretext of performing puja and raped her.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands