Occultist gets 7-year jail term for rape
Bundi: A local court Wednesday sentenced a 50-year-old occultist to seven year of imprisonment for raping a young married woman under the pretext of curing her psychotic disorder.
Additional District Judge Satayajeet Roy convicted Laturlal Kumawat, a resident of Sitapura village, of raping the 22-year-old woman on March 11 last year and sentenced him to seven-year jail term.
According to the prosecution, the occultist took the woman behind Balaji temple here on Railway station road under the pretext of performing puja and raped her.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of problems of unemployement in India
- DNA: Analysis of how car makers are playing with people's life
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda- Part II
- DNA: A plane landed at -100 degree celsius to rescue a worker