Occultist gets 7-year jail term for rape
Bundi: A local court Wednesday sentenced a 50-year-old occultist to seven year of imprisonment for raping a young married woman under the pretext of curing her psychotic disorder.
Additional District Judge Satayajeet Roy convicted Laturlal Kumawat, a resident of Sitapura village, of raping the 22-year-old woman on March 11 last year and sentenced him to seven-year jail term.
According to the prosecution, the occultist took the woman behind Balaji temple here on Railway station road under the pretext of performing puja and raped her.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday