Offences against women: Shivraj Singh Chouhan for faster investigation
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has said that the state government would try to make sure that offences committed against women would be investigated in a time-bound manner.
Speaking at a Kite festival at Ektapuri ground yesterday on the occasion of Makarsankranti, Chouhan said that the government was trying to ensure that investigations in cases involving offences against women are completed in 15 days and courts decide in those cases in 45 to 60 days.
He also said that driving licence, passport and character certificate would not be issued to persons involved in cases of rape and misbehaviour with women nor would they be given government jobs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH