Offences against women: Shivraj Singh Chouhan for faster investigation
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has said that the state government would try to make sure that offences committed against women would be investigated in a time-bound manner.
Speaking at a Kite festival at Ektapuri ground yesterday on the occasion of Makarsankranti, Chouhan said that the government was trying to ensure that investigations in cases involving offences against women are completed in 15 days and courts decide in those cases in 45 to 60 days.
He also said that driving licence, passport and character certificate would not be issued to persons involved in cases of rape and misbehaviour with women nor would they be given government jobs.
- Wealth from waste: A novel Indian biotech solution
- IAF chopper sprinkles water to douse Uttarakhand forest fires; Rajnath Singh reviews situation
- China may reconsider stand on Pakistani terrorists Hafiz Saeed, Masood Azhar?
- F-16s right platform for Pakistan's counter terrorism war: US
- In fight against impeachment, Brazil President Dilma Rousseff tries to win left support