Offences against women: Shivraj Singh Chouhan for faster investigation
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has said that the state government would try to make sure that offences committed against women would be investigated in a time-bound manner.
Speaking at a Kite festival at Ektapuri ground yesterday on the occasion of Makarsankranti, Chouhan said that the government was trying to ensure that investigations in cases involving offences against women are completed in 15 days and courts decide in those cases in 45 to 60 days.
He also said that driving licence, passport and character certificate would not be issued to persons involved in cases of rape and misbehaviour with women nor would they be given government jobs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- The Pot Simmers: Beef Politics in UP; Beef Festival in Kerala