Offensive remarks: Cong for ouster of MP minister
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Congress president
Kantilal Bhuria has demanded dismissal of the State
Cooperative Minister Gauri Shankar Bisen for allegedly making
`derogatory` remarks against tribals.
The state Congress chief said in a statement that
Bisen`s remarks had caused anger among the tribals and added
that his party would fight a `no-holds-barred` battle to
protect the dignity of tribals.
Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan was trying to
protect Bisen who had made offensive remarks against tribals
recently at Chhindwada, Bhuria said.
According to the Congress leader, Bisen had said
tribals might receive higher education but they still lacked
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan