One held for raping minor girl in MP
Chhindwara: A man has been arrested for allegedly kidnapping and raping a minor girl at a village here, police said on Monday.
Three men had on May 29 abducted the 14-year-old girl from the district`s Shirapani village and after taking her to a secluded place, they raped her and fled, leaving her in an unconscious state.
When the victim regained consciousness, she informed her parents about the offence following which they filed a case with police.
While Siyaram Gond was arrested yesterday, police have also registered a case against the other two accused - Prema Gond and Anil Gond - in connection with the offence.
Efforts were on to trace the two other accused in the case, police added.
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ in trouble – Click here to read more
- Kapil Sharma meets 'showman' Subhash Ghai at Whistling Woods—See pic!
- Did 'Sultan' shoot disrupt Indian athletes' Olympic practice session at JLN Stadium? Here's what happened...
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan controversy: Adhyayan Suman explains why he broke his silence years after remaining tight-lipped
- Centre to release 25 declassified files related to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose today