One killed in bomb explosion
Mhow: One girl was killed on Friday and five other children seriously injured when a crude bomb exploded near Gopalpura village of Mhow tehsil in the Army`s Hema field firing area.
The children were grazing their cattle and playing in the range area when they found a defused bomb lying there.
When they tried to open the bomb, it blew the head of the victim identified as Anita (12) while Deepak (10), Rachna (8), Kodiya (13), Nathi (8) and Rahul (10) were seriously injured by the splinters.
A passerby heard the sound of the explosion and took the children to Mhow civil hospital.
Anita was declared brought dead while all the injured children were referred to MY hospital in Indore.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- When Muslim dies they give 20 lakhs, but Hindu doesn't even get 20,000: Sakshi Maharaj