One killed in bomb explosion
Mhow: One girl was killed on Friday and five other children seriously injured when a crude bomb exploded near Gopalpura village of Mhow tehsil in the Army`s Hema field firing area.
The children were grazing their cattle and playing in the range area when they found a defused bomb lying there.
When they tried to open the bomb, it blew the head of the victim identified as Anita (12) while Deepak (10), Rachna (8), Kodiya (13), Nathi (8) and Rahul (10) were seriously injured by the splinters.
A passerby heard the sound of the explosion and took the children to Mhow civil hospital.
Anita was declared brought dead while all the injured children were referred to MY hospital in Indore.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Anna Hazare flaunts his swag on 'The Kapil Sharma Show', no kidding! - Pic inside