Oppn to bring no-trust motion against BJP Govt in MP: Congress
Bhopal: The new Leader of Opposition in
Madhya Pradesh Assembly and Congress member Ajay Singh on Saturday
said a no-confidence motion would be brought this year against
the BJP Government.
"Two Assembly sessions are slated to be held this
year and the no-confidence motion would be brought in one of
them," he said at a press conference here.
"Black papers" on the "misdeeds" of the Shivraj Singh
Chouhan Government would be issued from time to time, he said.
"We have seen many white papers but the misdeeds of
this government can be listed only in a black paper," he said.
The Congress leader said corruption had reached its
peak in Madhya Pradesh. "The Congress would expose corruption
in the state and bring before the people its ugly face," he
Although BJP is in power, the ruling party has fallen
into the clutches of the Sangh Parivar which is deciding most
of the things in Madhya Pradesh, he said.
Madhya Pradesh was earlier known as an island of
peace, but now it had been turned into a "haven for
criminals", the Congress legislator said.
Ajay said the law and order situation was precarious,
the kidnapping industry was flourishing, incidents of rape
were on the rise and Dalit women were being insulted.
The manner in which a piece of land had been allotted
by the BJP Government to the Kushabhau Thakre trust had come
in for sharp criticism from the Supreme Court, Ajay said.
Graft cases were pending with the Lokayukta against
several Ministers but they continue to hold office, he said.
Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan is fond of
talking about a golden Madhya Pradesh, but nothing had been
done in this direction, the Congress leader claimed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan attends sister Arpita's wedding reception in Mandi
- Zee Media's mega survey on Modi govt
- I eat beef, can somebody stop me?: Kiren Rijiju hits back at Naqvi
- Zee Media Exclusive: Vidya Balan chats about 'Hamari Adhuri Kahani'
- Delhi: Visually impaired boy scores 91.4% in CBSE 12th Board exams
- MP: 14-year-old boy works as bonded labour since 2009
- UP: Man chops off wife's nose, hair for dowry
- Zee Media Exclusive: The plight of yoga expert Tejaswi Sharma
- Woman denied flat in Mumbai for being a Muslim
- 4 Indians in Forbes' 100 most powerful women list
- BBV: What challenges lie ahead of Modi govt?
- DNA analysis of rising water crisis in India!
- Gujjar stir: HC asks Rajasthan govt to clear rail track, roads
- DNA: Delhi shop owners express their plight through Zee initiative 'My News'
- Watch: Zee Media mega survey on Modi govt- Part 2
- Arpita-Aayush wedding reception: Salman Khan spreads love in Mandi, says `hum aapke hain`
- CBSE Class 10 Board Result 2015 (cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in) postponed?
- CBSE Class 10 Board Result 2015 to be announced today
- Check mahresult.nic.in for MSBSHSE Maharashtra Class 12 HSC Result 2015
- Maharashtra MSBSHSE HSC Result 2015 on mahresult.nic.in
- MSBSHSE Class 12th HSC results 2015 to be declared at 1pm tomorrow
- Rahul Gandhi takes a dig at one year of Modi govt, wishes 'happy birthday' to 'suit-boot ki sarkar'
- I was misquoted, says Kiren Rijiju on 'beef' remark
- mahresult.nic.in updated with MSBSHSE Maharashtra HSC Class XII Result 2015
- First look: Salman Khan steals thunder in `Bajrangi Bhaijaan`
- Manmohan Singh defends himself on 2G charge, slams Modi govt for 'carbon copy' schemes
- Check mahresult.nic.in for Maharashtra HSC Result 2015 to be announced at 1 pm on May 27
- Sonia Gandhi 'unconstitutional authority' during UPA: PM Narendra Modi
- Reservation stir: Five percent job quota to Gujjars unlikely, hints Rajasthan govt
- Hours after attacking NDA govt, Manmohan Singh meets PM Narendra Modi