Owner killed in explosion at plastic sheet factory in MP
Bhopal: A factory owner was killed and two others were injured following a blast in a plastic sheet manufacturing unit in Govindpura industrial area here, police said on Saturday.
The incident occured last evening when the unit owner identified as Devendra Gupta (40) accidentally mixed a chemical with another resulting in an explosion causing grievous injuries to him and two labourers, Ashoka Garden police station in-charge, Rupesh Dubey told reporters here.
Gupta later succumbed to his injuries while the two labourers are undergoing treatment in a hospital.
A case has been registered in this regard and further investigations are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’