Padayatra aimed at serving people: Jaiwardhan
Guna: Congress General Secretary
Digvijay Singh`s son Jaiwardhan said that it would be wrong to
say that his six-day `padayatra` marked his entry into
The young Singh told a news agency during his yatra yesterday that
he was walking on foot only to serve the people.
Answering questions, Jaiwardhan said the response to his
padayatra was very good and people were coming from far-off
places to be with him.
He said that before he embarked on the march, his father
had told him that people may know him but it was now his turn
to know them.
"I did not feel any discomfort during the padayatra which
was being conducted to know the problems of the people,"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Indrani Mukerjea's three plans to kill Sheena Bora
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- Baby girl still in hospital after 76 days, mother denies relationship with baby
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- When Indrani Mukerjea broke down on meeting her daughter Vidhie