Padayatra aimed at serving people: Jaiwardhan
Guna: Congress General Secretary
Digvijay Singh`s son Jaiwardhan said that it would be wrong to
say that his six-day `padayatra` marked his entry into
The young Singh told a news agency during his yatra yesterday that
he was walking on foot only to serve the people.
Answering questions, Jaiwardhan said the response to his
padayatra was very good and people were coming from far-off
places to be with him.
He said that before he embarked on the march, his father
had told him that people may know him but it was now his turn
to know them.
"I did not feel any discomfort during the padayatra which
was being conducted to know the problems of the people,"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray