Padayatra aimed at serving people: Jaiwardhan
Guna: Congress General Secretary
Digvijay Singh`s son Jaiwardhan said that it would be wrong to
say that his six-day `padayatra` marked his entry into
The young Singh told a news agency during his yatra yesterday that
he was walking on foot only to serve the people.
Answering questions, Jaiwardhan said the response to his
padayatra was very good and people were coming from far-off
places to be with him.
He said that before he embarked on the march, his father
had told him that people may know him but it was now his turn
to know them.
"I did not feel any discomfort during the padayatra which
was being conducted to know the problems of the people,"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Suresh Raina denies Lalit Modi's match-fixing allegation, mulls legal action against former IPL boss