Padayatra aimed at serving people: Jaiwardhan
Guna: Congress General Secretary
Digvijay Singh`s son Jaiwardhan said that it would be wrong to
say that his six-day `padayatra` marked his entry into
The young Singh told a news agency during his yatra yesterday that
he was walking on foot only to serve the people.
Answering questions, Jaiwardhan said the response to his
padayatra was very good and people were coming from far-off
places to be with him.
He said that before he embarked on the march, his father
had told him that people may know him but it was now his turn
to know them.
"I did not feel any discomfort during the padayatra which
was being conducted to know the problems of the people,"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Massive storm at JNU over Afzal Guru as 'anti-India' slogans raised; university orders disciplinary enquiry
- Superstar Shah Rukh Khan's CPL franchise is now Trinbago Knight Riders
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf