Patna blasts: `An attempt to sabotage positivity Narendra Modi is creating`
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan said that the serial blasts in Patna ahead of the rally of BJP`s prime ministerial candidate for 2014 General Elections was an attempt to sabotage the positivity that Narendra Modi was creating.
The MP CM tweeted on Tuesday – "I think that the blasts in Patna rally of Narendra Modi were an attempt by vested interests to sabotage the positivity he is creating." He also added – "It needs to be probed whether there was a plan to kill thousands of BJP supporters by creating panic in the Patna rally."
Multiple blasts rocked the capital of Bihar on October 27 in which six people were killed and more than eighty injured. Four explosions took place inside the Gandhi Maidan, the venue of Gujarat Chief Minister`s rally. However, the BJP went ahead with the rally and blamed the Nitish Kumar government the next day for security lapses.
But the Bihar CM said that there were no specific intelligence inputs from the IB about the terror attack. He also said that adequate security arrangements were in place for Modi`s much hyped `Hunkar` rally.
Meanwhile, Union Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde said on Wednesday that the Centre had agreed to the request of the Bihar government and handed over the blasts probe to the NIA.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie