People want politicians who deliver on promises: Scindia
Indore: Stating that "empty promises" won`t last but work on the ground level will, Union Minister Jyotiraditya Scindia has appealed political parties and leaders to unite on keeping their word and deliver.
"Political leaders were well-known for making empty promises. But people want those politicians who instead of making promises, work towards their completion in their respective areas," he said after flagging off the Indore- Chandigarh weekly express train here last night.
The Congress leader said that in the present scenario, all parties will have to work together (towards development) keeping aside their narrow political interests.
The Indore-Chandigarh express would leave from here every Thursday morning to reach Chandigarh the next day.
On its return journey, it would leave from Chandigarh on Fridays and reach here on Saturday.
The Express will halt at Dewas, Ujjain, Maxi, Shajapur, Biora, Rajgarh, Ruthiai, Guna, Shivpuri, Gwalior, Morena, Agra cant, Mathura, Faridabad, Hazrat Nizamuddin, New Delhi, Panipat and Ambla cantt stations both ways.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you