Person practising black-magic beaten to death in MP village
Balaghat (MP): A person allegedly
practising black-magic was beaten to death by villagers at
Ghotigaon in the district, police said on Saturday.
The incident occurred yesterday when over a dozen
villagers attacked Sadhelal (60) for practising black-magic.
The villagers attributed the death of one Baheshwar
Marar to the black-magic by Sadhelal, police said.
Enraged over the death of Marar, his relative Sunesh
Marar along with other villagers went to the house of Sadhelal
and dragged him outside.
Later, they beat him mercilessly with sticks and legs
following which he died on the spot.
A case was registered at the Rampayali Police Station
under various sections of the IPC on the complaint of
Sadhelal`s son, police said.
So far, no arrests have been made in this regard,
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state