Police announces Rs 10,000 reward on journalist`s killer
Indore: Police today announced a reward of
Rs 10,000 to any person who gives clue in connection with the
murder of a journalist last week.
The killers of journalist Anil Soni (28) still remain
unidentified and anyone who passes on information against them
to the police will get Rs 10,000, Senior Superintendent of
Police (SSP) D Sriniwas Rao told reporters.
Soni (28), who worked with a local daily, was shot dead
on the Rajkumar Overbridge by unidentified persons two days
ago when he was returning to his home from the Press Complex,
Police suspect that Soni had been killed by some hired
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"
- JNU protest: Kejriwal hits out at PM Modi, says targetting innocents will prove costly to him