Police announces Rs 10,000 reward on journalist`s killer
Indore: Police today announced a reward of
Rs 10,000 to any person who gives clue in connection with the
murder of a journalist last week.
The killers of journalist Anil Soni (28) still remain
unidentified and anyone who passes on information against them
to the police will get Rs 10,000, Senior Superintendent of
Police (SSP) D Sriniwas Rao told reporters.
Soni (28), who worked with a local daily, was shot dead
on the Rajkumar Overbridge by unidentified persons two days
ago when he was returning to his home from the Press Complex,
Police suspect that Soni had been killed by some hired
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'