Poor woman stops MP CM`s car to convey plight
Indore: Facing abject poverty after the
death of her husband, a 34-year-old labourer on Saturday stopped the
car of Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan and made him come
out to narrate her tale of woe.
Vimla, who was in financial trouble after she lost her
husband three months back and had a loan to repay, took the
Chief Minister`s security by surprise when she breached the
cordon and stood before Chouhan`s car when he was leaving
after attending Antyodaya Mela programme here.
Officials tried to remove her but she stood her ground,
forcing Chouhan to get down.
She relented only after narrating her problems and
extracting an assurance from Chouhan that all possible help
will be extended to her.
"I badly need financial support and that is why I stopped
Chouhan to inform him directly about my problems," Vimla told
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- MEA declines information on Lalit Modi's passport issue, draws flak
- School director beaten to death after two students found dead in Bihar
- #SelfieWithDaughter trends worldwide on Twitter after PM Modi's 'Mann Ki Baat'