Poor woman stops MP CM`s car to convey plight
Indore: Facing abject poverty after the
death of her husband, a 34-year-old labourer on Saturday stopped the
car of Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan and made him come
out to narrate her tale of woe.
Vimla, who was in financial trouble after she lost her
husband three months back and had a loan to repay, took the
Chief Minister`s security by surprise when she breached the
cordon and stood before Chouhan`s car when he was leaving
after attending Antyodaya Mela programme here.
Officials tried to remove her but she stood her ground,
forcing Chouhan to get down.
She relented only after narrating her problems and
extracting an assurance from Chouhan that all possible help
will be extended to her.
"I badly need financial support and that is why I stopped
Chouhan to inform him directly about my problems," Vimla told
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof