Poor woman stops MP CM`s car to convey plight
Indore: Facing abject poverty after the
death of her husband, a 34-year-old labourer on Saturday stopped the
car of Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan and made him come
out to narrate her tale of woe.
Vimla, who was in financial trouble after she lost her
husband three months back and had a loan to repay, took the
Chief Minister`s security by surprise when she breached the
cordon and stood before Chouhan`s car when he was leaving
after attending Antyodaya Mela programme here.
Officials tried to remove her but she stood her ground,
forcing Chouhan to get down.
She relented only after narrating her problems and
extracting an assurance from Chouhan that all possible help
will be extended to her.
"I badly need financial support and that is why I stopped
Chouhan to inform him directly about my problems," Vimla told
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- Rahul Gandhi received pay while on 56 day leave: Organizer
- Mega sale: Snapdeal, Flipkart, others gear up for festive season
- Zee Media Exclusive: Three Romanians arrested in skimming scam in Mumbai
- Dadri lynching: Azam Khan seeks UN intervention
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country will not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- 'Rahul Gandhi gets pay without work'
- Dadri Police recommends FIR against Mahesh Sharma, Sangeet Som, Naseemuddin Siddiqui