Power theft in Asaram`s ashram
Chhindwara (MP): Electricity officials raided Asaram Bapu`s ashram here and detected a power theft following which Rs 1.70 lakh bill including the penalty was raised against it.
The power theft was detected on Tuesday. The ashram authorities allegedly committed the theft by putting a magnet on the electricity meter installed in its premises, the power company`s Superintendent Engineer (SE) Prahlad Gupta told reporters today.
The power officials seized the magnet and the electricity meter from the ashram premises. The officials also raised a bill of Rs 1.70 lakh including penalty against the Ashram.
Meanwhile, Gondwana Gantantra Party`s national spokesman Anees Khan demanded registration of criminal case against Asaram for indulging in power theft.
- ‘Kaabil’ Hrithik Roshan’s first look out – Here it is
- Champions League: Real Madrid edge past Manchester City to set up all-Madrid final
- AgustaWestland chopper deal: ED to quiz former IAF chief SP Tyagi today
- Sushant Singh Rajput reveals why his ‘Pavitra Rishta’ with Ankita Lokhande ended
- IPL 2016: Shah Rukh Khan thinks his son AbRam could be a mystery fielder – Find out why