Pre-monsoon showers dip temperatures in Madhya Pradesh
Bhopal: The day temperature in most parts of Madhya Pradesh including the state capital has dipped due to partial and heavy clouding apart from pre-monsoon showers in some areas.
The maximum temperature in Bhopal on Sunday was 39.4 degree celsius which was one degree below normal.
The maximum temperature in Gwalior was 36.8 degrees which was six degrees below normal while the maximum temperature in Khajuraho was 39.0 degrees which was four degrees below normal.
The Met office said that similar conditions would continue to prevail some more days without any significant change in the day temperatures.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lalu Yadav attacks PM Modi over Mahatma Gandhi's assassination
- Whole world is worried about global warming and climate change, says PM Modi
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Watch: Unbelievable! Kapil Sharma thrown out of Aishwarya Rai’s vanity van
- 1st T20: India vs South Africa – Players to watch out for
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- ISL 2015: Chennaiyin FC vs Atletico de Kolkata - Preview