Prohibitory orders in Indore ahead of Ayodhya verdict
Indore: Prohibitory orders have been clamped
in Indore from tomorrow, ahead of verdict on Ayodhya title
suit to be pronounced Friday by Allahabad High Court, official
sources said here today.
The orders would be in vogue for seven days banning
assembly of people, they said.
Under section 144 of CrPC, assembly of five or more
persons is banned. Five or more persons can assemble only
after taking permission from the competent authority, they
No procession, sit-in protest, public meeting or any
other function can be organised without permission from
competent authority when section 144 of CrPC is in force, they
Section 144 of CrPC will be in force from 6 pm tomorrow
till September 30 midnight to maintain law and order,
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre