Prohibitory orders in Indore ahead of Ayodhya verdict
Indore: Prohibitory orders have been clamped
in Indore from tomorrow, ahead of verdict on Ayodhya title
suit to be pronounced Friday by Allahabad High Court, official
sources said here today.
The orders would be in vogue for seven days banning
assembly of people, they said.
Under section 144 of CrPC, assembly of five or more
persons is banned. Five or more persons can assemble only
after taking permission from the competent authority, they
No procession, sit-in protest, public meeting or any
other function can be organised without permission from
competent authority when section 144 of CrPC is in force, they
Section 144 of CrPC will be in force from 6 pm tomorrow
till September 30 midnight to maintain law and order,
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Discussion over if Pak is in fear of war after India's stringent initiative on Uri terror attack?
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3