Prohibitory orders in Indore ahead of Ayodhya verdict
Indore: Prohibitory orders have been clamped
in Indore from tomorrow, ahead of verdict on Ayodhya title
suit to be pronounced Friday by Allahabad High Court, official
sources said here today.
The orders would be in vogue for seven days banning
assembly of people, they said.
Under section 144 of CrPC, assembly of five or more
persons is banned. Five or more persons can assemble only
after taking permission from the competent authority, they
No procession, sit-in protest, public meeting or any
other function can be organised without permission from
competent authority when section 144 of CrPC is in force, they
Section 144 of CrPC will be in force from 6 pm tomorrow
till September 30 midnight to maintain law and order,
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- No bomb found on Turkish Airlines flight which made emergency landing in Delhi
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Amartya Sen says Modi govt ousted him from Nalanda University
- Wimbledon 2015: Sania Mirza, Rohan Bopanna through to quarters, Paes' campaign ends