Quit politics as it also has black money: Digvijay to Chouhan
Bhopal: Taking a dig at Madhya Pradesh chief minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan for his remarks on black money being allegedly used in IPL, Congress general secretary Digvijay Singh said he should quit as the same was being done in politics.
"Since there is lot of black money in politics, it would be better if Chouhan leaves this field as well," Singh told reporters here on Tuesday night.
Chouhan had recently said that he would not let any matches of the IPL be organised in Madhya Pradesh because black money was involved in it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16