‘Quit politics as it also has black money’
Bhopal: Taking a dig at Madhya Pradesh CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan`s remarks on IPL who said that there was black money involved in it, Congress general secretary Digvijay Singh has said he should quit politics as it also has black money.
Chouhan had recently said that he would not let any IPL matches to be held in Madhya Pradesh, as there was black money involved in it.
"Since there is lot of black money in politics, it would be better if Chouhan leaves this field as well," Singh said while speaking to reporters here last night on his way to Raghogarh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- Attack on Kabul`s American University ends as attackers killed
- Colombia announces historic peace pact
- Aamir Khan's '3 Idiots' sequel on the cards? Here's what Rajkumar Hirani has to say!
- 'Nirbhaya' gang-rape: Convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail, admitted to hospital
- Iranian Navy in `unsafe` intercept of US destroyer: Defense official