Rahul Gandhi to address rallies in Madhya Pradesh today
Zee Media Bureau
Bhopal: Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi will address two election rallies in poll-bound Madhya Pradesh on Thursday.
The Gandhi scion will address two public rallies in districts Sagar and Indore in Madhya Pradesh.
He had earlier addressed rallies in Shahdol and Gwalior.
The Madhya Pradesh electorates will cast their vote on November 25 and the counting will be held on December 08.
The rallies come a day after the Congress vice president addressed two rallies in Churu and Alwar in Rajasthan.
Ahead of the Assembly Elections in Rajasthan, Rahul made an emotional pitch at the election rallies, accused the BJP of sparking communal tensions in the country for political benefits, and equated the plight of Uttar Pradesh`s riot-ravaged Muzaffarnagar district`s people with himself.
While addressing a rally in Churu in poll-bound Rajasthan, Rahul Gandhi said: "My grandmother was murdered. My father was murdered. Now I may also be killed one day. I don`t care about it."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'