Rahul Gandhi to address rallies in Madhya Pradesh today
Zee Media Bureau
Bhopal: Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi will address two election rallies in poll-bound Madhya Pradesh on Thursday.
The Gandhi scion will address two public rallies in districts Sagar and Indore in Madhya Pradesh.
He had earlier addressed rallies in Shahdol and Gwalior.
The Madhya Pradesh electorates will cast their vote on November 25 and the counting will be held on December 08.
The rallies come a day after the Congress vice president addressed two rallies in Churu and Alwar in Rajasthan.
Ahead of the Assembly Elections in Rajasthan, Rahul made an emotional pitch at the election rallies, accused the BJP of sparking communal tensions in the country for political benefits, and equated the plight of Uttar Pradesh`s riot-ravaged Muzaffarnagar district`s people with himself.
While addressing a rally in Churu in poll-bound Rajasthan, Rahul Gandhi said: "My grandmother was murdered. My father was murdered. Now I may also be killed one day. I don`t care about it."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister