Rahul Gandhi to visit those hospitalised after MP temple stampede
Datia: Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi will on Thursday pay a visit to those admitted to hospital after being injured in the Sunday`s stampede at Ratangarh temple near here.
The Congress Vice-President is scheduled to address party meetings tomorrow first at Shahdol and then at Gwalior.
However, before attending the rallies, Rahul will first pay a short visit to Datia.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city