Rahul Gandhi to visit those hospitalised after MP temple stampede
Datia: Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi will on Thursday pay a visit to those admitted to hospital after being injured in the Sunday`s stampede at Ratangarh temple near here.
The Congress Vice-President is scheduled to address party meetings tomorrow first at Shahdol and then at Gwalior.
However, before attending the rallies, Rahul will first pay a short visit to Datia.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’