Rahul Gandhi to visit those hospitalised after MP temple stampede
Datia: Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi will on Thursday pay a visit to those admitted to hospital after being injured in the Sunday`s stampede at Ratangarh temple near here.
The Congress Vice-President is scheduled to address party meetings tomorrow first at Shahdol and then at Gwalior.
However, before attending the rallies, Rahul will first pay a short visit to Datia.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- Athletes’ Report Card: See how the Indian athletes performed at the 2016 Olympic Games
- Over 400 flights grounded as Tokyo prepares to take a direct hit from typhoon
- Kamal Haasan to be conferred French award
- New laser created from jellyfish proteins
- Rohit Shetty's 'Ram Lakhan' remake not happening anymore? Here's what we know so far!