Rahul Gandhi visits Ratangarh temple stampede victims
Zee Media Bureau/Manisha Singh
Datia: Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi met the victims of Ratangarh temple stampede at Datia district hospital on Thursday.
More than hundred people lost their lives in a stampede which ensued last Sunday in Madhya Pradesh on the last day of Navratri when they were on the way to pay respects at the Durga temple.
Rahul also addressed two rallies in Shahdol and Gwalior in the poll-bound state today, where he showcased the Food Security Bill and the Land Acquisition Bill and said that nobody would go hungry in the country.
The Congress vice president attacked Shivraj Singh Chouhan government regarding development and said that under the BJP rule, nothing has been done for the youth, farmers, women and the unemployed.
- Deepika Padukone in Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’? Kabir Khan has an answer
- Donald Trump the `presumptive` White House nominee as Cruz crashes out
- Karan Singh Grover’s words for Bipasha Basu will restore your faith in love – Check them out
- Champions League: After knocking out Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid ready to write history
- Premier League triumph: Leicester City's 'magic' hailed globally as the party goes on