Rahul Gandhi visits Ratangarh temple stampede victims
Zee Media Bureau/Manisha Singh
Datia: Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi met the victims of Ratangarh temple stampede at Datia district hospital on Thursday.
More than hundred people lost their lives in a stampede which ensued last Sunday in Madhya Pradesh on the last day of Navratri when they were on the way to pay respects at the Durga temple.
Rahul also addressed two rallies in Shahdol and Gwalior in the poll-bound state today, where he showcased the Food Security Bill and the Land Acquisition Bill and said that nobody would go hungry in the country.
The Congress vice president attacked Shivraj Singh Chouhan government regarding development and said that under the BJP rule, nothing has been done for the youth, farmers, women and the unemployed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM