Rajiv Chaudhry takes over as new DRM of Bhopal
Bhopal: Rajiv Chaudhry has taken over as the Divisional Railway Manager (DRM) of Bhopal succeeding Ghanshyam Singh.
Chaudhary was earlier in Railway Board, New Delhi before taking up this assignment.
After taking charge yesterday, Chaudhry said his priority would be to provide better facilities including security and safety to passengers.
The DRM said he will review the work going on within a week in the division.
He is B Tech in civil Engineering from IIT Rourkee and joined Indian Railway Engineering Service (IRES)in 1981 and began his service in 1983.
Chaudhry, before joining Bhopal served railways in various capacities in several divisions including as senior divisional engineer in Delhi division, Northern Railway, South Eastern Railway.
He took active part during the construction of underground portion of Delhi Metro.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown