Rajiv Chaudhry takes over as new DRM of Bhopal
Bhopal: Rajiv Chaudhry has taken over as the Divisional Railway Manager (DRM) of Bhopal succeeding Ghanshyam Singh.
Chaudhary was earlier in Railway Board, New Delhi before taking up this assignment.
After taking charge yesterday, Chaudhry said his priority would be to provide better facilities including security and safety to passengers.
The DRM said he will review the work going on within a week in the division.
He is B Tech in civil Engineering from IIT Rourkee and joined Indian Railway Engineering Service (IRES)in 1981 and began his service in 1983.
Chaudhry, before joining Bhopal served railways in various capacities in several divisions including as senior divisional engineer in Delhi division, Northern Railway, South Eastern Railway.
He took active part during the construction of underground portion of Delhi Metro.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Know why sex loses its steam in couples
- Smartphone may reveal your sexual preferences