Rajiv Chaudhry takes over as new DRM of Bhopal
Bhopal: Rajiv Chaudhry has taken over as the Divisional Railway Manager (DRM) of Bhopal succeeding Ghanshyam Singh.
Chaudhary was earlier in Railway Board, New Delhi before taking up this assignment.
After taking charge yesterday, Chaudhry said his priority would be to provide better facilities including security and safety to passengers.
The DRM said he will review the work going on within a week in the division.
He is B Tech in civil Engineering from IIT Rourkee and joined Indian Railway Engineering Service (IRES)in 1981 and began his service in 1983.
Chaudhry, before joining Bhopal served railways in various capacities in several divisions including as senior divisional engineer in Delhi division, Northern Railway, South Eastern Railway.
He took active part during the construction of underground portion of Delhi Metro.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok