Rajiv Chaudhry takes over as new DRM of Bhopal
Bhopal: Rajiv Chaudhry has taken over as the Divisional Railway Manager (DRM) of Bhopal succeeding Ghanshyam Singh.
Chaudhary was earlier in Railway Board, New Delhi before taking up this assignment.
After taking charge yesterday, Chaudhry said his priority would be to provide better facilities including security and safety to passengers.
The DRM said he will review the work going on within a week in the division.
He is B Tech in civil Engineering from IIT Rourkee and joined Indian Railway Engineering Service (IRES)in 1981 and began his service in 1983.
Chaudhry, before joining Bhopal served railways in various capacities in several divisions including as senior divisional engineer in Delhi division, Northern Railway, South Eastern Railway.
He took active part during the construction of underground portion of Delhi Metro.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand