Rajnath to inaugurate session of MPs & MLAs on Saturday
Bhopal: Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh will inaugurate a two-day session of the newly-elected MPs and MLAs from Madhya Pradesh at Khajuraho on Saturday.
The session will also be addressed by Union Ministers Nitin Gadkari, Sushma Swaraj and Narendra Singh Tomar, a BJP release said today.
Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh and Tomar, who is also the state BJP president, will address the concluding session on June 22.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai