Ram Naresh Yadav takes oath as MP Governor
Bhopal: The veteran Congress leader from
Uttar Pradesh Ram Naresh Yadav on Thursday took oath as the 25th
Governor of Madhya Pradesh.
Acting Chief Justice of the Madhya Pradesh High Court,
Justice Sushil Harkouli administered the oath of office to
Yadav who was accorded the customary ceremonial Guard of
Honour on the occasion.
Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan,
his cabinet colleagues, Leader of Opposition, Ajay Singh,
State BJP President, Prabhat Jha and Uttar Pradesh Congress
President, Rita Bahuguna Joshi were among others present on
Yadav, who hails from Azamgarh, was the chief minister
of Uttar Pradesh from 1977-79 as a Janata Party member. He has
contested the 2004 Lok Sabha elections from Azamgarh on the
Congress ticket but lost.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Gurmehar Kaur controversy: Twitter turns into battleground after Virender Sehwag trolls Kargil martyr's daughter
- WATCH: Chris Gayle hits Saeed Ajmal with three huge back-to-back sixes in PSL