Raped minor girl rescued from abductor’s arrest
Indore: An adolescent girl was allegedly abducted from Meena Bazar here and raped by a young man in Ujjain, Bhopal and Delhi since April 29, the police said here on Monday.
The seventeen-year-old minor girl was rescued from Parharganj in Delhi yesterday, after the accused Rizwan (23) was arrested and brought to Indore yesterday, Sarafa police station in-charge Vishwadeep Singh Parihar told PTI.
The victim was shopping in Meena Bazar in the Sarafa area on April 29, when the accused living in the same area abducted her and took her to Ujjain, Bhopal and Delhi, violating her, the police said.
The victim`s parents had lodged a missing report at the Sarafa police station on May 3, after which the police spotted the accused through phone call details.
A case under Sections 363, 366, and 376 of the Indian Penal Code for abduction and rape has been registered against the accused, the police said, adding that the girl has been handed over to her parents.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- 'Second Hand Husband' review: Fails to impress