Reward on absconding BJP corporator in murder case
Indore: Police today announced a reward of
Rs 5,000 each on Indore Municipal Corporation (IMC) Chairman,
Shanker Yadav and his two brothers wanted in connection with a
murder for a year, police said.
"We are unable to trace Shanker, his brothers Dipak
and Raju, despite all efforts for a year following which a
reward has been announced on their heads," Additional
Superintendent of Police (ASP) Manoj Singh said.
He said the trio had allegedly killed a cable operator
Vikas Kurmi on August 27 last year and have been absconding
Some days ago, a local court issued arrest warrants
against the trio on a petition filed by victim`s mother
She alleged that her son was killed by the trio as he had
some dispute with Shankar over laying of cable lines.
On the complaint of Basanti, the trio had been booked
under section 302 and other sections of IPC.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- 'People's President' APJ Abdul Kalam laid to rest in Rameswaram
- Shashi Tharoor condems Yakub Memon's hanging
- Robert Vadra explains Facebook post, denies insulting Parliament
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez