Reward on absconding BJP corporator in murder case
Indore: Police today announced a reward of
Rs 5,000 each on Indore Municipal Corporation (IMC) Chairman,
Shanker Yadav and his two brothers wanted in connection with a
murder for a year, police said.
"We are unable to trace Shanker, his brothers Dipak
and Raju, despite all efforts for a year following which a
reward has been announced on their heads," Additional
Superintendent of Police (ASP) Manoj Singh said.
He said the trio had allegedly killed a cable operator
Vikas Kurmi on August 27 last year and have been absconding
Some days ago, a local court issued arrest warrants
against the trio on a petition filed by victim`s mother
She alleged that her son was killed by the trio as he had
some dispute with Shankar over laying of cable lines.
On the complaint of Basanti, the trio had been booked
under section 302 and other sections of IPC.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's remark on 'intolerance'
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India