Reward on absconding BJP corporator in murder case
Indore: Police today announced a reward of
Rs 5,000 each on Indore Municipal Corporation (IMC) Chairman,
Shanker Yadav and his two brothers wanted in connection with a
murder for a year, police said.
"We are unable to trace Shanker, his brothers Dipak
and Raju, despite all efforts for a year following which a
reward has been announced on their heads," Additional
Superintendent of Police (ASP) Manoj Singh said.
He said the trio had allegedly killed a cable operator
Vikas Kurmi on August 27 last year and have been absconding
Some days ago, a local court issued arrest warrants
against the trio on a petition filed by victim`s mother
She alleged that her son was killed by the trio as he had
some dispute with Shankar over laying of cable lines.
On the complaint of Basanti, the trio had been booked
under section 302 and other sections of IPC.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 4 pm
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam