Reward on absconding BJP corporator in murder case
Indore: Police today announced a reward of
Rs 5,000 each on Indore Municipal Corporation (IMC) Chairman,
Shanker Yadav and his two brothers wanted in connection with a
murder for a year, police said.
"We are unable to trace Shanker, his brothers Dipak
and Raju, despite all efforts for a year following which a
reward has been announced on their heads," Additional
Superintendent of Police (ASP) Manoj Singh said.
He said the trio had allegedly killed a cable operator
Vikas Kurmi on August 27 last year and have been absconding
Some days ago, a local court issued arrest warrants
against the trio on a petition filed by victim`s mother
She alleged that her son was killed by the trio as he had
some dispute with Shankar over laying of cable lines.
On the complaint of Basanti, the trio had been booked
under section 302 and other sections of IPC.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Watch: Top 25 Headlines @ 12 pm
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?
- Met Dawood Ibrahim in London, he wanted to return to India: Ram Jethmalani
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar