Reward on absconding BJP corporator in murder case
Indore: Police today announced a reward of
Rs 5,000 each on Indore Municipal Corporation (IMC) Chairman,
Shanker Yadav and his two brothers wanted in connection with a
murder for a year, police said.
"We are unable to trace Shanker, his brothers Dipak
and Raju, despite all efforts for a year following which a
reward has been announced on their heads," Additional
Superintendent of Police (ASP) Manoj Singh said.
He said the trio had allegedly killed a cable operator
Vikas Kurmi on August 27 last year and have been absconding
Some days ago, a local court issued arrest warrants
against the trio on a petition filed by victim`s mother
She alleged that her son was killed by the trio as he had
some dispute with Shankar over laying of cable lines.
On the complaint of Basanti, the trio had been booked
under section 302 and other sections of IPC.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Are separatists scared with 'Dangal' girl Zaira Wasim's success?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city