RSS busy spreading terror: Congress
Bhopal: The Madhya Pradesh unit of Congress on Thursday said the recent arrest of former RSS worker Kamal Chauhan in Samjhauta Express blast case has vindicated his outfit`s stand that the organisation has been involved in terror activities.
"The arrest of former Rashtriya Swayamsewak Sangh worker Kamal Chauhan by National Investigation Agency shows that the saffron organisation is busy spreading terror," Madhya Pradesh Congress president Kantilal Bhuria said in a statement here.
"This man (Chauhan) had received training at Karna Singh Shooting Range of Faridabad in Harayana. He was trained in handling explosives at Bagli in Madhya Pradesh," he said.
The NIA had arrested the Indore-based RSS worker for his alleged role in the 2007 train attack that left 68 people, mostly Pakistanis, dead.
Chouhan is believed to be a close aide of Ramji Kalsangra and Sandeep Dange, key accused in the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Terrorist outfit IS releases hitlist; 4000 people including 285 Indians targeted
- Mumbai: Woman missing after falling in manhole
- Mann Ki Baat: PM recalls dark days of 1975 Emergency, says democracy is our strength
- Mann Ki Baat: Conserve every drop of water, says PM
- PM Modi launches 'Smart City Project' in Pune
- US floods: 24 dead in West Virginia; search and rescue continues
- Pampore terror attack: PM Narendra Modi pained by demise of CRPF jawans, salutes their courage
- PM Narendra Modi to share his thoughts in 21st edition of 'Mann Ki Baat' today
- IIFA Awards 2016: Here is the list of winners
- Political novice Gudni Johannesson elected Iceland president amid football fever