RSS busy spreading terror: Congress
Bhopal: The Madhya Pradesh unit of Congress on Thursday said the recent arrest of former RSS worker Kamal Chauhan in Samjhauta Express blast case has vindicated his outfit`s stand that the organisation has been involved in terror activities.
"The arrest of former Rashtriya Swayamsewak Sangh worker Kamal Chauhan by National Investigation Agency shows that the saffron organisation is busy spreading terror," Madhya Pradesh Congress president Kantilal Bhuria said in a statement here.
"This man (Chauhan) had received training at Karna Singh Shooting Range of Faridabad in Harayana. He was trained in handling explosives at Bagli in Madhya Pradesh," he said.
The NIA had arrested the Indore-based RSS worker for his alleged role in the 2007 train attack that left 68 people, mostly Pakistanis, dead.
Chouhan is believed to be a close aide of Ramji Kalsangra and Sandeep Dange, key accused in the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- LIVE: Donald Trump takes charge as 45th President of US; Barack Obama thanks supporters