RSS busy spreading terror: Congress
Bhopal: The Madhya Pradesh unit of Congress on Thursday said the recent arrest of former RSS worker Kamal Chauhan in Samjhauta Express blast case has vindicated his outfit`s stand that the organisation has been involved in terror activities.
"The arrest of former Rashtriya Swayamsewak Sangh worker Kamal Chauhan by National Investigation Agency shows that the saffron organisation is busy spreading terror," Madhya Pradesh Congress president Kantilal Bhuria said in a statement here.
"This man (Chauhan) had received training at Karna Singh Shooting Range of Faridabad in Harayana. He was trained in handling explosives at Bagli in Madhya Pradesh," he said.
The NIA had arrested the Indore-based RSS worker for his alleged role in the 2007 train attack that left 68 people, mostly Pakistanis, dead.
Chouhan is believed to be a close aide of Ramji Kalsangra and Sandeep Dange, key accused in the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC