RSS busy spreading terror: Congress
Bhopal: The Madhya Pradesh unit of Congress on Thursday said the recent arrest of former RSS worker Kamal Chauhan in Samjhauta Express blast case has vindicated his outfit`s stand that the organisation has been involved in terror activities.
"The arrest of former Rashtriya Swayamsewak Sangh worker Kamal Chauhan by National Investigation Agency shows that the saffron organisation is busy spreading terror," Madhya Pradesh Congress president Kantilal Bhuria said in a statement here.
"This man (Chauhan) had received training at Karna Singh Shooting Range of Faridabad in Harayana. He was trained in handling explosives at Bagli in Madhya Pradesh," he said.
The NIA had arrested the Indore-based RSS worker for his alleged role in the 2007 train attack that left 68 people, mostly Pakistanis, dead.
Chouhan is believed to be a close aide of Ramji Kalsangra and Sandeep Dange, key accused in the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack