RSS gearing up for regional convention at Indore on Jan 6
Indore: The Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) is gearing up for its annual regional-level convention, which the city will host on January 6.
RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat will address the gathering, an office-bearer of the organisation said here today adding that about one lakh RSS workers from Ujjain and Indore divisions would gather under `Prant Ekatrikaran Karyakaram` (regional convention programme).
Various organisations, operating under the RSS banner, will provide details of their activities during the meeting, he said.
According to him, about 50,000 members from the general public are also expected to attend the meet.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'