RSS gearing up for regional convention at Indore on Jan 6
Indore: The Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) is gearing up for its annual regional-level convention, which the city will host on January 6.
RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat will address the gathering, an office-bearer of the organisation said here today adding that about one lakh RSS workers from Ujjain and Indore divisions would gather under `Prant Ekatrikaran Karyakaram` (regional convention programme).
Various organisations, operating under the RSS banner, will provide details of their activities during the meeting, he said.
According to him, about 50,000 members from the general public are also expected to attend the meet.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation – Part II
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof