RSS gearing up for regional convention at Indore on Jan 6
Indore: The Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) is gearing up for its annual regional-level convention, which the city will host on January 6.
RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat will address the gathering, an office-bearer of the organisation said here today adding that about one lakh RSS workers from Ujjain and Indore divisions would gather under `Prant Ekatrikaran Karyakaram` (regional convention programme).
Various organisations, operating under the RSS banner, will provide details of their activities during the meeting, he said.
According to him, about 50,000 members from the general public are also expected to attend the meet.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- DNA: Today in History, 18th February, 2017
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal