RSS spreading terror in country: MP Cong chief
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Congress president
Kantilal Bhuria Thursday said recent arrest of former RSS worker Kamal Chauhan in Samjhauta Express blast case has vindicated his party`s stand that the organisation has been involved in terror activities in the country.
"The arrest of former Rashtriya Swayamsewak Sangh (RSS) worker Kamal Chauhan by the National Investigation
Agency (NIA) shows that the saffron organisation is busy
spreading terror," Bhuria said in a statement.
"This man (Chauhan) had received training at Karna
Singh Shooting Range of Faridabad in Harayana. He was trained
in handling explosives at Bagli in Madhya Pradesh," he said.
The NIA took into custody the Indore-based former
disgruntled RSS worker for his alleged role in the 2007 train
Chouhan is believed to be a close aide of Ramji Kalsangra and Sandeep Dange, key accused in the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Vijender Singh turns professional boxer, to miss 2016 Rio Olympics
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional