RSS spreading terror in country: MP Cong chief
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Congress president
Kantilal Bhuria Thursday said recent arrest of former RSS worker Kamal Chauhan in Samjhauta Express blast case has vindicated his party`s stand that the organisation has been involved in terror activities in the country.
"The arrest of former Rashtriya Swayamsewak Sangh (RSS) worker Kamal Chauhan by the National Investigation
Agency (NIA) shows that the saffron organisation is busy
spreading terror," Bhuria said in a statement.
"This man (Chauhan) had received training at Karna
Singh Shooting Range of Faridabad in Harayana. He was trained
in handling explosives at Bagli in Madhya Pradesh," he said.
The NIA took into custody the Indore-based former
disgruntled RSS worker for his alleged role in the 2007 train
Chouhan is believed to be a close aide of Ramji Kalsangra and Sandeep Dange, key accused in the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- What's the motive behind politicising Yakub Memon's death penalty?
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY