RSS spreading terror in country: MP Cong chief
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Congress president
Kantilal Bhuria Thursday said recent arrest of former RSS worker Kamal Chauhan in Samjhauta Express blast case has vindicated his party`s stand that the organisation has been involved in terror activities in the country.
"The arrest of former Rashtriya Swayamsewak Sangh (RSS) worker Kamal Chauhan by the National Investigation
Agency (NIA) shows that the saffron organisation is busy
spreading terror," Bhuria said in a statement.
"This man (Chauhan) had received training at Karna
Singh Shooting Range of Faridabad in Harayana. He was trained
in handling explosives at Bagli in Madhya Pradesh," he said.
The NIA took into custody the Indore-based former
disgruntled RSS worker for his alleged role in the 2007 train
Chouhan is believed to be a close aide of Ramji Kalsangra and Sandeep Dange, key accused in the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state