RSS spreading terror in country: MP Cong chief
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Congress president
Kantilal Bhuria Thursday said recent arrest of former RSS worker Kamal Chauhan in Samjhauta Express blast case has vindicated his party`s stand that the organisation has been involved in terror activities in the country.
"The arrest of former Rashtriya Swayamsewak Sangh (RSS) worker Kamal Chauhan by the National Investigation
Agency (NIA) shows that the saffron organisation is busy
spreading terror," Bhuria said in a statement.
"This man (Chauhan) had received training at Karna
Singh Shooting Range of Faridabad in Harayana. He was trained
in handling explosives at Bagli in Madhya Pradesh," he said.
The NIA took into custody the Indore-based former
disgruntled RSS worker for his alleged role in the 2007 train
Chouhan is believed to be a close aide of Ramji Kalsangra and Sandeep Dange, key accused in the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'