RSS spreading terror in country: MP Cong chief
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Congress president
Kantilal Bhuria Thursday said recent arrest of former RSS worker Kamal Chauhan in Samjhauta Express blast case has vindicated his party`s stand that the organisation has been involved in terror activities in the country.
"The arrest of former Rashtriya Swayamsewak Sangh (RSS) worker Kamal Chauhan by the National Investigation
Agency (NIA) shows that the saffron organisation is busy
spreading terror," Bhuria said in a statement.
"This man (Chauhan) had received training at Karna
Singh Shooting Range of Faridabad in Harayana. He was trained
in handling explosives at Bagli in Madhya Pradesh," he said.
The NIA took into custody the Indore-based former
disgruntled RSS worker for his alleged role in the 2007 train
Chouhan is believed to be a close aide of Ramji Kalsangra and Sandeep Dange, key accused in the case.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Know how much sex is enough for happiness
- Swaragini: Ragini gets caught in her own trap; Swara slaps her
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Shah Rukh Khan tweets about new ‘Dilwale’ song
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed