Ruling BJP to hold MP state executive meeting in Gwalior
Bhopal: The ruling BJP will hold its Madhya Pradesh state executive meeting in Gwalior which will be followed by a two-day (May 31-June 1) meeting of its urban and rural co-ordinators.
The co-ordinators` meeting will be inaugurated by BJP president Rajnath Singh, while its concluding session next day will be addressed by senior party leader LK Advani, state BJP president Narendra Singh Tomar told reporters here on Sunday.
Leader of the Opposition in the Lok Sabha, Sushma Swaraj, her counterpart in the Rajya Sabha, Arun Jaitley, former BJP president Nitin Gadkari and BJP general secretary in-charge of Madhya Pradesh Anant Kumar and Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan among others, will also attend the two-day meeting, he said.
The meeting will be crucial in view of the assembly polls due later this year in the state, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state