Ruling BJP to hold MP state executive meeting in Gwalior
Bhopal: The ruling BJP will hold its Madhya Pradesh state executive meeting in Gwalior which will be followed by a two-day (May 31-June 1) meeting of its urban and rural co-ordinators.
The co-ordinators` meeting will be inaugurated by BJP president Rajnath Singh, while its concluding session next day will be addressed by senior party leader LK Advani, state BJP president Narendra Singh Tomar told reporters here on Sunday.
Leader of the Opposition in the Lok Sabha, Sushma Swaraj, her counterpart in the Rajya Sabha, Arun Jaitley, former BJP president Nitin Gadkari and BJP general secretary in-charge of Madhya Pradesh Anant Kumar and Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan among others, will also attend the two-day meeting, he said.
The meeting will be crucial in view of the assembly polls due later this year in the state, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- No bomb found on Turkish Airlines flight which made emergency landing in Delhi
- Amartya Sen says Modi govt ousted him from Nalanda University
- No confirmation on meeting with Manohar Parrikar on OROP: Ex-servicemen
- Wimbledon 2015: Sania Mirza, Rohan Bopanna through to quarters, Paes' campaign ends