Rusiya death: Agra GRP grills BJP MLA
Bhopal: A BJP MLA on Tuesday claimed he was
grilled for over two hours by the railway police from Agra in
connection with the last week`s mysterious death of the Bhopal
Development Authority`s chief executive officer.
"The GRP team reached my place early morning and I gave
all the information they sought from me," Jitendra Daga, the
MLA from Huzur seat in Bhopal district, told agency.
The BJP leader was accompanying BDA`s chief executive
officer M G Rusiya in the same compartment of the Bhopal
Express by which the duo were returning here from New Delhi.
However, he didn`t shed any light on the information
sought from him, saying that he was open to CBI or any other
probe into the matter.
"I went to sleep at around 10.30 pm on the train which
reached here the next morning," he said.
He said that he had gone with Rusiya to New Delhi to
consult an advocate regarding the upcoming BDA`s development
project in which his 10-15 acres land was required. Daga said
that he had gone with the BDA`s CEO in the public interest.
Rusiya went missing en route to Bhopal and his body was
later found lying near the Jajou station under Agra railway
Meanwhile, the Agra GRP team which has come here
yesterday was carrying out investigation in a secret manner
and was not in touch with their local counterparts.
"The Agra GRP was not sharing any information with us,"
local GRP Station House Officer (SHO) Rajendra Raghuvanshi
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Awkward! Watch Aditi Rao Hydari speaks about Farhan Akhtar’s divorce!
- Shahi Imam meets PM Modi, demands innocent Muslims must not be harassed in name of fighting ISIS
- 12 men rape British teen girl for over 13 months; slapped with 140 years in jail
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni: I allow bowlers to set the field in T20 cricket