Sadhvi Pragya hospitalised for spine problems
Bhopal: Sadhvi Pragya Singh Thakur, an accused in the 2008 Malegaon blast case, has been admitted to a city hospital following spine problems, hospital sources said on Tuesday.
She is undergoing treatment at the Swami Vivekanand Regional Spine Centre here and was hospitalised there some time back, they said.
Thakur is likely to be in the hospital for the next couple of weeks, sources said.
She is being treated by a neurosurgeon. Earlier, she had undergone a medical test in April at the Bhopal Memorial and Research Centre.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown