Sadhvi Pragya hospitalised for spine problems
Bhopal: Sadhvi Pragya Singh Thakur, an accused in the 2008 Malegaon blast case, has been admitted to a city hospital following spine problems, hospital sources said on Tuesday.
She is undergoing treatment at the Swami Vivekanand Regional Spine Centre here and was hospitalised there some time back, they said.
Thakur is likely to be in the hospital for the next couple of weeks, sources said.
She is being treated by a neurosurgeon. Earlier, she had undergone a medical test in April at the Bhopal Memorial and Research Centre.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie