Sadhvi Pragya hospitalised for spine problems
Bhopal: Sadhvi Pragya Singh Thakur, an accused in the 2008 Malegaon blast case, has been admitted to a city hospital following spine problems, hospital sources said on Tuesday.
She is undergoing treatment at the Swami Vivekanand Regional Spine Centre here and was hospitalised there some time back, they said.
Thakur is likely to be in the hospital for the next couple of weeks, sources said.
She is being treated by a neurosurgeon. Earlier, she had undergone a medical test in April at the Bhopal Memorial and Research Centre.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- DNA: Analyzing the role of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Indian Independence
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore