Sadhvi Pragya, others produced in court
Bhopal: Sadhvi Pragya Singh Thakur, a key
accused in 2008 Malegaon bomb blast case, was produced in a
local court here on Tuesday in connection with the murder of RSS
worker Sunil Joshi.
Besides Pragya, other accused Ramcharan Patel, Harshad
Solanki, Vasudev Parmar and Anandraj Kataria were also
produced in the court of Additional District Judge (ADJ) VK
Pandey today amid tight security.
Pragya moved an application in the court seeking
permission to stay in Bhopal jail, as she wanted to get
herself treated in the Ayurvedic Sansthan in Bhopal. She also
sought the copy of charges levelled against her.
The court accepted her two demands and also ordered
for the appointment of Bhagwan Jha and Kalpana Singh as nurse
for her treatment.
No lawyer from the National Investigation Agency (NIA)
which is probing the case appeared in the court today.
The court will read charges against the accused in the
Joshi, also a suspect in the Samjhauta Express blast
case, was shot dead at Devas in Madhya Pradesh on December 29,
2007. On the basis of statements of Parmar, police had made
Pragya and other two as accused in the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof